الأحد، 7 يونيو 2009

your life


Your life simply important for me
Your life mean my life to meTake me to your heart
And closed on me
Not want fly
I want stay in your heart
I want near to you
Every time
Every second from my life near to you
Mean I am life
Mean I am breathing
I want hear your beat
I want feel you
Life here
I want know you more
I want that more then any thing in this life
I want near to your ear and say I love you
I want kiss you
I do not shame to say that
Coz I love you
The love not know shame
The love want brave heart
Can not forget you
And not want forget you
Want you
Come and kill me but say I love you
Come and kiss me
Come and fly with me to sky to moon to stars
Any place with you nice and wonderful
Any time with you wonderful
Until if we in hell
But I am with you only
I accepted that
I love you until my live end
Man from dreams

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق